Monday, October 30, 2006

i dint blog for days !
oh my !


I dint meet dear on saturday .
cause ,
MY NEW COMPUTER WAS COMING :D
wooots !
got remote control somemore okae !
can lie down on bed choose songs frm windows media player . =x
oh ya .
aud ton at my hse on sat nite .
we watched Princess Hours TILL 7AM PLS .
[ opening ceremony of my com ]
& WE WOKE UP AT 10AM .
*faints*
met up with dear around 4pm+
or was it 3pm ? o.o
headed over to bunkie .
saw JOYIE & yuan .
slacked at bunk with dear james & hiera .
i opened com .

& MY CHAR BECOME MAN AGAIN -_-

sigh .

aniwaes .
i love my new com !
19" LCD .
DVD player .
LightScribe Technology !
1GB RAM .
250 HDD .

WOOTS !

now waiting for my internet connection to arrive in mid-NOV .

& i wanna use dear's char go zakum !!!
1GB RAM CAN GO LIAOS !!!


tracie is HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !





I LOVE ALLAN <3

No comments: